- Application for fresh admission is accepted as follows
- K.G. - December
- Primary - December
- Secondary - May
- Jr. College(for XI & XII Science & commerce) - is as per Guidelines from Education Inspector's office.
Our Institution has Linguistic Malayalam Minority status and 50% seats are reserved under Linguistic Malayalam Minority category.
- A child joining from any recognized school cannot be admitted unless and until his/her Leaving Certificate is produced and moreover, countersigned by the education Inspector of the State in which the school is situated, if the State be other than Maharashtra.
- A student joining from an unrecognized school has to produce an affidavit by the parent or guardian duly signed before a Magistrate. The Affidavit should clearly state
- the reason why the pupil did not join any recognized school.
- the name of the unrecognized school.
- the examination passed, if any, the Leaving Certificate of the unrecognized school, as well as the office Birth Certificate should also be produced.
- A parent or guardian of a child, seeking admission for his/her ward should produce his / her Birth Certificate e.g. Municipal Certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the Admission From.
- The Admission Fee together with first month's fee and term fee if applicable must be paid in advance.
No Leaving Certificate is issued until all sums due to the school are paid. An application from for the same is obtainable from the school office.