The use of closed-circuit television (CCTV) in Bharat Education society’s schools and college has perceived as a positive measure to help prevent vandalism and enhance security.
BENEFITS OF CCTV AND ACCESS CONTROL FOR SCHOOLS
- Monitoring and curbing of unauthorised intruders on to premises.
- Monitoring and curbing truancy
- Monitoring and curbing of bullying
- Improvement in parent’s confidence/peace of mind of their child’s environment
- Monitoring of pupil punctuality
- Protection of community users and property
- Promoting a safe and caring environment which is a positive and pleasant place to study
- Viewing of in School, Parent and Teacher meetings inside rooms / inclusion rooms
- Record and review for staff and pupil training e.g. how to handle difficult pupil or parent confrontations
- Monitoring of remote entrances into premises /school buildings
- Record surveillance of busy corridor queuing areas, busy corridor junctions